Wednesday 5 January 2011

Advertisement




If you've noticed I've edited Amy Lee's name slightly different for each different medium of advertisement. For the GIF animation I've used a darker shade for my font with emphasis on embossing of the font to give it a 3D feel because it is directed at virtual advertising and therefore it would make it stand out a lot more.
For the billboard advert the emphasize is on the colour as it is greyer than the usual font I use because I think it fits the concept of my advertising because I wanted to focus on Amy Lee's image with the pink dress. 
For the magazine or posters advert I've used a lighter shade for the font because I wanted to stand out as someone turns a page in a magazine or sees it on the street.

I think that by using different editing for each one gives it a fresh look each time a person sees it, but also keeping it familiar with the same image and layout and also most importantly the font which I think really represents the concept of our artist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment