Sunday 10 October 2010

Initial ideas for visual style of digipack and advertisments



Here are the two rough designs I've created to get a feel of my digipack and advertisments. I specifically downloaded the font Jellyka Wonderland Wine
to convey the concept of Alice in Wonderland for our Music Video. I think that this will be the font that I will use for my final digipack as it matches with the mood and it reflects our target audience of young women as it is soft and pretty. I think that I will have a 6 panel digipack and it will contain the picture of the set for our music video and a few photoshoot pictures of Tora herself. It will be focused on the concept of Alice in Wonderland, from the mise en scene to the fonts that I will use. I think that this will appeal to my target audience because it's pretty and girly, but it also gives an edge which will tie in with the video. Our artist "Tora" will have the image of the edgy pretty girl, almost like a modern Alice. And therefore matching that concept into my digipack is important to get the balance or edginess with the stereotypical pretty girl. 

Edit:
Here is a link to the new version of the rough design of the digipack using our new artist.
http://candipop10group3.blogspot.com/2010/10/initial-ideas-for-visual-style-of_24.html

No comments:

Post a Comment